Some projects have filter systems that are either too large or are not configured in such a way that allows effective skid mounted systems. Our customers can still benefit from our fabrication expertise in these systems, which can be completely fabricated in our facility and then disassembled and shipped to your project for quick and easy bolt-up assembly.
SIVAT pre-fabricates systems, components, and spools
SIVAT provides value to the industry through the controlled shop fabrication of PVC, CPVC, PVDF, HDPE, and stainless steel piping assemblies (spools). Shop pre-fabricated pipe spools is a proven means for reducing field installation costs, while providing the highest of quality in the products fabricated. Pipe spools can be flanged to facilitate the connection to other spools. SIVAT Services works under strict quality control criteria to ensure the accuracy of fabrication in order to achieve the proper fit on-site and to maintain the required technical parameters defined by the client or plan specifications.
Cost Savings in Pre-Fabrication, Inspection, and Testing
- Quality of the work is easier to manage and maintain in a controlled environment. High-accuracy on specified tolerances will avoid rework on-site.
- Weather independent fabrication will minimize production delays.
- Pre-fabricated spools are the perfect answer to severe skill and labor shortage issues. Users do not have to mobilize significant work force for fabrication of spools on-site.
- Manufacturing in mass production will result in lower manufacturing costs compared with site fabrication.
- Pre-fabricated spools will take less fabrication/assembly time, thereby avoiding time and cost over-runs.
- Fabrication in controlled environments results in less probability of rework on-site.
- Lesser dependency on power availability helps avoid unnecessary time delays.
- Manufacturing in a controlled environment decreases safety concerns on-site.